Monday, October 1, 2012

Initial suffering continues

Wow - this sure is affecting me far more than I thought it would.  The nausea has eased somewhat so that I am no longer throwing up (thank goodness), but I have zero appetite (which I suppose is the whole point).  I don't feel any happier, and have sore muscles on shoulders and definitely my neck.  Tired is an understatement - I am sooooo tired.  Yesterday we drove to my sister's and I slept the entire way (2.5 hour drive) and I then slept the entire way home again.  Then today I felt way too tired to get out of bed - I couldn't even lift my arms.  So I stayed in bed nearly the entire day.  At 2pm I asked my husband to help me get up - he told me to sleep more!  So about 3.30pm I finally got up.  Now at 7:30pm I am ready to go back to bed again.  I have never been this tired.   I also have the worst mouth ulcers I have ever had in my entire life.  I can't even talk properly with them.

So I need to get my life back on track.  Not just for the weight loss, which I so desperately need but also because dishes are piling up in the kitchen and my family has had pizza for two nights running.  Somehow I need to get past these initial side effects and back on the track that I need to get onto.

I hope it is soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment