Friday, September 28, 2012

My first day

I didn't sleep very well last night - I woke several times and really didn't feel refreshed at all.  I had to get up to go to work, but on rising I had stomach pains and diarrhea, and was very nauseous.  In the shower I dry retched several times and my throat was quite sore afterwards.

That all seemed to settle down, and I was able to go to work.  Apart from feeling quite nauseous most of the day I got more tired as the day progressed and I found myself microsleeping several times.  I have no idea if anyone else at the office noticed.  Once I woke up with several "dddddddddddddddddd " filling the page.

My appetite was totally gone and i tried drinking black tea and didn't even get through half a cup before I went and threw it out.  Next I tried a coffee but hardly had any of that at all.  I stuck to water for the rest of the day, and had a small vegetable lunch.

Luckily by the time I went home I was feeling a little better and I didn't even come close to microsleeping when I was driving - thank goodness.

It will be interesting to see how I go over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment